Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin features
Release date: 02/04/2015
Gamers are in for a big surprise in DARK SOULS II: Scholar of the First Sin. An unforgettable journey awaits you in a breathtaking world where each dark corner and unexpected encounter will test your resolve. Go beyond what you thought was possible and discover incredible challenge and intense emotional reward. Whether you’ve previously played DARK SOULS II, or are new to the award-winning franchise, you are in for an entirely different experience with this exclusive, “Director’s Cut” version of the game.
Scholar of the First Sin Edition of Dark Souls 2 is the definitive DS2 experience. Refreshed graphics, better content integration, and incentives to play it again and again. So why wouldn’t you want to?
- The Lost Crown arc – the epic story previously present as downloadable content is now an integral part of the base game
- Updated graphics – Dark Souls has never looked better. See in startling detail all the crawling or charging reasons you died
- Demanding gameplay – this isn’t a game for quitters who never learn. Death doesn’t stick, but it hurts if you fail to learn from it
- Excellent world design – the world of Dark Souls 2 is interconnected and never feels disjointed. The bonfires will be your guides
- Subtle storytelling – in a true Dark Souls fashion, Scholar of the First Sin Edition makes you piece the story yourself from item descriptions and cryptic utterances