DayZ Steam Key
Release date: 16/12/2013
Welcome to the world of DayZ, hit by a new and presently unknown infection which has wiped out most of the world’s population. You are one of the few that have survived and now you must search this new wasteland in order to fight for your life against what is left of the indigenous population now infected with the disease. Go solo, team up with friends or take on the world, as you choose your path in this brutal and chilling landscape using whatever means you stumble upon to survive.
The online character of the game, as well as basing the title on a military simulator engine redefines the Zombie apocalypse games, as the real enemies are not only the undead, but also other living protagonists.
- Well-developed multiplayer gameplay: Up to 60 players per server – Rich server / client architecture developed from scratch.
- Persistent player profile – Key player data is commonly available across all servers.
- Weapon and clothing customization – customizable firearms with authentic ballistics and weapon characteristics along with multitude of new clothing items that can be found in the remnants of civilization
- Chernarus – 230 sq. km chunk of post soviet state, featuring deep forests, cities, villages, abandoned military bases, and more..
- Up to 40 players per server – Rich server / client architecture developed from scratch.
- Inventory – Combine various clothing items, equipment and carry all of the items that you will need to survive the harsh new environment in the open and intuitive inventory system developed to answer the needs of crafting and character customization.
- Crafting – In the apocalyptic world of DayZ, resources are sparse and every useful bit should be utilized. Items or equipment can be improved, turned into something else or fixed using the new crafting mechanisms.